A referral is not needed for an appointment with LMCS. To make or reschedule an appointment, call the nearest outpatient clinic between the business hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m, Monday through Friday.
Individuals exhibiting suicidal behavior or emergency situations should be taken to the nearest Emergency Room or you should call 911.
Who can utilize LMCS services?
We provide services to anyone four years of age and older who lives in Catoosa, Chattooga, Dade, or Walker Counties and who is in need of Mental Health and Addictive Disease Treatment.
What to bring to your first appointment:
- Proof of Residency (a recent utility bill, rent receipt, or lease agreement in your name)
- Proof of Income (4 consecutive paycheck stubs, letter from Social Security, DFCS or Earning Statement from the Department of Labor)
- Identification Card/document which has your picture on it (such as Georgia driver’s license or photo ID)
- Social Security Card
- Medicaid, Medicare, CMO or Private Insurance Card
- Medicaid or Peachcare Denial Letter (for anyone 17 years of age or younger)
- Custody Papers (for anyone 17 years of age or younger if not living with both biological parents)
- Verification of lawful presence in the U.S. (Passport, Birth Certificate, Driver’s license)